All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Colombie duvet by Pyrenex is the temperate comforter of choice. Its natural duck down filling provides a balanced warmth with its 220g/m² filling weight. It is suitable for mid-season and winter when your bedroom is slightly heated. It is therefore usable during a large part of the year! Warmth, lightness, breathability, everything is combined to offer you the best of Pyrenex comfort. Its filling of 90% duck down and 10% feathers is the result of Pyrenex's expertise in processing and sorting our exceptional raw material. You can also benefit from Pyrenex's know-how in the manufacture of natural filling items, with its cotton percale cover and its quality finishing. To equip a single bed or the largest double beds, choose from our wide range of sizes available for delivery.
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling with new French silver duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 9
• Made in France
• Percale fabric 230 TC (91 threads/cm²), 100% white combed cotton
• Box stitching
• Double-stitched finish and cotton piping
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
• Filling: New French silver duck - 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fabric: percale 230 TC (91 threads/cm²)
•100% combed cotton, white
• cotton piping
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash.
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.