Pyrenex Colombia temperate duvet 220g/m² in new silver duck from France
Including €0.18 for ecotax
If your room has a pleasant temperature between 17 and 22°C, the Pyrenex Colombie temperate duvet is perfect to give you a warmth moderate and a feeling of lightness. It can be suitable for sleepers who prefer a temperate heat in winter, and in summer for those who prefer to stay in a temperate heat!
• Filling with new French silver duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 9
• Made in France
• Percale fabric 91 threads/cm2, 100% white combed cotton
• Tile stitching
• Double-stitched finish and cotton piping
• Filling: New French silver duck - 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fabric: percale 91 threads/cm²
•100% combed cotton, white
• In laundries with 15kg drum machine.
• Do not overdose the soap.
• Wash at 40°C, 5 or 6 rinses are necessary.
• Machine drying, gentle thermostat, until completely dry.
• Tip: to give your duvet and pillow some extra bulk when drying, put 3 drying balls in the drum of your tumble dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.