All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Pyrenex Constance Premium warm duvet 250g/m² white goose down natural filling.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
If you are looking for a Premium feather comforter, warm enough for winter, the Pyrenex Constance comforter offers exceptional warmth thanks to its 250g/m² filling of natural French white goose down. Perfect for winter nights (room temperature below 18°C) and for sensitive sleepers in single beds, it will bring you maximum warmth and comfort from bedtime until you wake up. The down, perfectly distributed thanks to the checkered quilting with baffle boxes, provides a soft, immediate and uniform warmth throughout the comforter. As soon as you slip into bed, you will be surprised by its lightness, as well as by its warmth, thanks to the exceptional insulating capacity of the first selection French white goose down. Its cotton sateen cover, rigorously selected, has a high quality construction and finishing to sublimate your nights: baffle boxes and outer baffle finishing to preserve the down's loft, and double grey sateen piping to emphasize its refinement and elegance.
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling in natural French white goose down, first selection 250g/m²
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 14
• Made in France
• Satin fabric 380 TC (150 threads/cm²), 100% white combed cotton
• Tile stitching with baffle boxes
• Outer baffle, grey satin double piping finish
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
Available sizes :
• Filling: natural filling, French white goose down, first selection
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• Fabric: satin 380 TC (150 threads/cm²) 100% white combed cotton
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French white goose down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.