All articles shown are available from stock, except bedding and decorative items, made to order. The manufacturing lead time will be 6 days after your order has been placed.
Same day shipping is applied for all orders placed before 10 a.m. from Monday to Friday on items available in stock. Please pay attention to the fact that in some countries importations are submitted to customs duties, which can't be estimated by Pyrenex.
Please refer to your local Customs Regulation Offices. We deliver worlwide : please fill in your postcode and country to see if your address is eligible to deliveries by our partner UPS.
All articles sold on our website are available from stock and ready for shipment, except bedding and decorative items, made to order. The manufacturing lead time will be 6 days after your order has been placed.
Same day shipping is applied for all orders placed before 10 am from Monday to Friday on products in stock. For all orders placed after 10 am, your parcel will be shipped the next working day.
Delivery is carried out by UPS. Freight charges are based on your delivery address and are then calculated at the moment when you place your order. You can choose between 2 options : UPS Express Saver or UPS Standard. Your tracking number will be sent by email once the courier takes over your parcel. By clicking on it, you will access an tracking interface from our carrier. Your parcel tracking number will also be available in your customer area, under MY ORDERS.
If the order recipient is absent at the time of delivery, notice will be left to indicate when and where to pick up the package. To collect your parcel, present the delivery notice or the tracking number shown in the shipping confirmation email sent to you by the Pyrenex e-boutique, with a valid identification. If the time limit expiring is your fault (for example, the delivery address you provided was incorrect, or you have not been to collect the parcel within the 10-day limit) you will be responsible for the cost of returning the parcel. If you do not collect your parcel within 10 working days, it will be returned to us.We will then contact you as quickly as possible to confirm your delivery details.
For all orders placed on the website, you will receive an email reminding you of the delivery address you supplied. If you are out when the delivery arrives, our partner (UPS) will leave a note explaining which post office you must go to collect your parcel.
Once the order has been confirmed, it is unfortunately no longer possible to make any changes. This is because, to guarantee you the shortest delivery times, we prepare and dispatch your order soon after you validate your basket. However, it is possible to amend your default address for your next orders within the ‘my adresses’ section in your client area.
Up to this day, PYRENEX ship products worldwide with the exception of the following countries where we don't deliver: Afghanistan, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Azerbaïdjan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhoutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroun, Cap Verde, Central African Republic, Comores, Congo, Congo RDC, North Corea, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Erythrea, Gabon, Gambie, Georgia, Ghana, Guam, Guinea, Equatorial Ginea, Guinea-Bissao, Haïti, Mauritius, Iraq, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kirghizistan, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Mongolia, Mozambic, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Ouganda, Ouzbekistan, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sao Tomé, Sénégal, Sierra Leon, Soudan, Syria, Tadjikistan, Tanzania, Tchad, Oriental Timor, Turkmenistan, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Satisfied or money back guarantee Counting from the date your order is received, you have 30 (thirty) working days in which to return the products ordered. Returns to shops are not accepted. Returns can only be made by adhering strictly to the procedure below. Your refund will take effect within 30 (thirty) days of receiving the items. You will be refunded by crediting the bank account used for your payment. To make a return, you must connect to your client account and fill in the return sheet. Once completed, print it to join it to your parcel.
Counting from the date your order is received, you have 30 (thirty) working days in which to return the products ordered. Returns to shops are not accepted. Returns can only be made by adhering strictly to the procedure below.
-Connect to your account at www.pyrenex.com and click on the concerned order number in the "order history and details" section.
- Select the product(s) to be returned, fill in a reason and validate. You will receive a confirmation email.
- If the order was delivered to a country inside the European Union, Pyrenex provides the customer with a prepaid UPS return label, and the customer should deposit the package at one of the Access Points.
- Drop the package at a UPS access point using the return ticket included in the original parcel. Should you have lost the ticket, please contact our customer service to obtain a new one. Find the closest UPS access point to return your package at: https://www.ups.com/services/individual-shipper/ups-access-point-deliveries.page
- Products must be returned in their original packaging, with their labels intact and any accessories included, in perfect condition for re-sale. They must not therefore have been worn, washed or damaged.
- For Pyrenex to take responsibility for any loss of products during transporting returns, we would advise you to send all your returns by registered post with acknowledgement of receipt, without which we will be unable to refund the cost of the items.
- If the order was delivered in a country outside the European Union, the customer should send the package back to Pyrenex with the return slip inside the parcel, by all appropriate means at following address: PYRENEX ENTREPOT, RETOURS ESHOP, 267 ROUTE DU CALOY, 40090, SAINT-PERDON, FRANCE
- In this case, Pyrenex should not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur during transport.
If the above conditions are met, the total amount of the items returned, including VAT, will be refunded. Your refund will take effect within fifteen (15) days of receiving the items. You will be refunded by crediting the bank account used for your payment.
No, items can only be returned following the procedure described above.
You will receive an email as soon as your parcel is received at our logistics centre. If you have not received an email confirming receipt within 10 days of returning your items, please contact the Customer Service Department and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We would recommend including your parcel reference number with your message.
On receipt of your parcel, if you see that the packaging is showing signs of damage, you may either : refuse the parcel, in which case it will be returned straight to our logistics centre : or ask for it to be delivered to your post office so that you can open it in the presence of an authorised officer. If your parcel has been accepted by an unknown third party, you can fill in the Post Office contact form. A customer advisor will look into your request and you will be sent a response within 2 working days. In any case, you may not accept the parcel whilst expressing reservations.