The Sten down jacket is a unisex model that's just as suitable for girls as it is for boys, thanks to a slightly loose fit. Its shiny taffeta fabric, mate raglan shoulders and large hood make it an emblematic piece of our autumn / winter youth collection.
Filled with our French natural down, the down jacket provides premium warmth that is enhanced by the wrap-around hood and elasticated cuffs, offering optimum protection against the cold. Its water-repellent, windproof and breathable fabric allows to live an ultra-active life without any moisture build-up inside. Available from 8 to 16 years-old.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -20°C to +0°C.
• Front zip with undertab.
• Fixed adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Elastic band on cuffs.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Vintage Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are bewteen 1m45 and 1m51 tall and wear size 12y
• The Sten down has a regular straight cut
• Shiny taffeta, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 600 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.