The Cheslin hooded down vest is a winter and mid-season must-have within our Youth Collection. Practical and lightweight, it offers great freedom of movement and can easily be packed in its storage bag for easy travel. With its regular fit, this natural down gilet is easy to wear with a casual look, and is just as suitable for girls as boys. Its large hood and elasticated bottom bring an added protection against the cold. The fabric is water-repellent and breathable, so you can stay dry whatever the activity.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : +15°C to +5°C.
• Front zip and undertab.
• Fixed adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Elasticated bottom.
• Pyrenex badge on chest left side.
• Our models are bewteen 1m45 and 1m51 tall and wear size 12y
• The Cheslin down vest has a regular straight cut
• Shiny taffeta
• 100% polyamide
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feather)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down vests
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.