Made in fr
Generously filled with warm, ultra-light "Pyrenex Legend" natural down, the Anton mid-length down jacket benefits from all the Pyrenex expertise. Made in our Saint Sever factory, it is one of the highlights of our made-in-France range. The water-repellent fabric and wrap-around hood with stand-up collar add this enjoyable extra protection against the cold while its relaxed fit adapts to all body shapes. Made using tube technology with no external stitching, the Anton men down jacket limits air inlets for greater comfort and better body heat retention. Sober, slightly shiny colours add the right amount of style to your everyday looks.
Each piece is numbered and signed.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -20°C à + 0°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood.
• Two pockets with invisible zip.
• Two inside pockets with one zipped.
• Elasticated bottom and cuffs.
• Pyrenex big badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are 1m84 and 1m83 tall and wear size M
• The Anton down jacket has a regular straight cut
• Tube technology fabric 18cm, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.