Similar to the Spark jacket, the Covert parka for men is a slightly shorter winter parka in natural down. Made to be worn in the city or on mountain outings, it combines comfort and practicality. This parka will protect you from the cold and damp thanks to its highly water-repellent, windproof fabric and ultra generous natural down filling. Its sleek, modern and sober style, with no external stitching and a slightly loose fit, is perfect for both streetwear and urban looks.
Its two large outside pockets with soft knit interiors provide the final touch of warmth for your hands in the depths of winter.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : - 10°C à +5 °C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Attached hood adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Fleece lined pockets.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Bottom adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our models are between 1m83 and 1m85 tall and wear size M
• The Covert down parka has a regular cut
• Recycled microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”,100% recycled polyester, 100% polyurethane membrane
• Water proofness 5 000 mm / Breathable 5 000 g/sqm/24h / WR
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
No customer reviews for the moment.