Bruce Hooded sport jacket
Thin, ultra-technical hooded jacket for men. Lightweight natural down filling
For the mountains or the city, the ultra-lightweight Bruce Hooded Jacket has a fitted design while allowing you great freedom of movement. Its quilted tube fabric is thin but does not compromise on warmth. This is achieved through its natural Pyrenex down filling: our "Legend 1859" premium down. Warm while remaining breathable, this thin down jacket for men is very suitable for sporting activities, whether hiking in cool weather or during your bivouac breaks. In the city, it allows you to add a touch of sporty chic to your work or everyday outfit, thanks to its tight fit and its hood. At Pyrenex we don't skimp on quality and comfort. Besides being warm and light, this down jacket is also very practical : it is packable and can be stored in its small compression bag equipped with the Pyrenex carabiner so that you can take it everywhere.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -5°C to 10°C
• Weight : 390gr.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood with elastic.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stopper.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Packable with a storage bag and carabiner.
• Our models are 1m85 and 1m88 tall and both wear size M
• The Bruce down jacket has a regular cut, slightly fitted
• Tube technology fabric 4cm
• 100% polyamide
• Breathable 10 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.