Clean design with no external stitching, Raglan sleeves and a big, wrap-around hood: the Spark men's parka is a must-have for the winter season. Generously filled with natural down, it keeps you warm in the coldest winter weather. Its peach-skin effect mat fabric - in recycled taffeta - is highly water-repellent and breathable, providing the right mix of practicality and fashion.
A little extra: soft tricot lining pockets’ interior to keep your hands as warm as they should be. The slightly loose fit is perfect for all your looks. The Spark parka can be worn over a suit in the city as well as over a pair of jeans for more outdoor style. Versatility comes first!
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : - 20°C to +0°C.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Attached hood adjustable with elastic drawcord and stoppers, and depth adjustment.
• Two pockets with invisible snaps and brush tricot lining.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Bottom adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our men models are between 1m83 and 1m88 tall and wear size M
• The Spark down jacket has a regular fit
• Recycled microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”,100% recycled polyester,
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Water proofness 5 000 mm / Breathable 5 000 g/sqm/24h / WR
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- highly water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.