All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Papeete Plus Duvet 180g/m²
Pyrenex Papeete Plus combinable duvet 180g/m² natural filling.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Papeete Plus 180g/m² mild quilt is the perfect comforter for multi-season use. It can be used as a winter comforter if your room is heated at night, or if you live in an apartment for example. In spring, when the heating is off but the nights are still cool, you can also enjoy its soft warmth. It can also be used in autumn, when the nights get cooler. Warm yet light, it has a temperate heat rating: TOG 8.5. Modular, this comforter can be paired by snaps with another comforter of the Papeete range, allowing you to adjust the intensity of heat according to the seasons and your sleeping comfort. Its soft cotton percale cover is anti-duvet and very breathable. Delivered in a reusable cotton bag, this comforter with natural filling is made in France.
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling : natural filling, French new white duck down 180g/m²
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (warmth indicator) : 8,5
• Made in France
• Pairable: the Papeete range of duvets can be combined together with snap buttons
• Fabric : percale 230 TC (91 threads/cm²), 100% white combed cotton
• Box stitch
• Cotton piping finish
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
Available sizes :
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, French white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• Fabric: percale 230 TC (91 threads/cm²) 100% white combed cotton
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.