Papeete Wellness Light Duvet
Pyrenex Papeete Light combinable duvet 80g/m2 natural filling withGreenfirst® anti-dust mite treatment.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The longevity of natural duvets is considerably superior to synthetic products.
Perfectly washable at 40°C, a good drying with a soft thermostat will allow it to keep optimal comfort and keep the down intact.
More details :
- Filling in natural down French white duck 80g/m2
- 90% down, 10% feathers
- Greenfirst® anti-dust mite treatment (natural treatment, based on extracts of essential oils of lavender, lemon and eucalyptus) whose active ingredient is Geraniol.
- TOG (heat index): 4.5
- Made in France
- Percale fabric 91 threads/cm2
- 100% white combed cotton
- Box stitching
- Cotton piping finish
- PAPEETE range can be combined together with snap buttons
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, French white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• 100 % white percale combed cotton fabric 91 threads/cm2
• Pillows can be washed in a 5 kg drum washing machine.
• Comforters can be washed in a 15 kg drum machine, generally found at a cleaners.
• Wash at 40°C
• Don’t use too much soap.
• 5 or 6 rincings are necessary.
• Tumble-dry at a low temperature until the items are completely dry. TIP : to keep your duvet and pillow fluffy, place 3 tennis balls in the drum while drying.
- French white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.