The lightweight Pyrenex Papeete Wellness Light duvet is ideally recommended to accompany you during warm seasons, thanks to its lightweight filling perfectly suited for the summer night heats. This lightweight duvet is the perfect match when your room reaches temperatures above 20°C. It keeps your body at a moderate temperature until you wake up. When temperatures drop, you can combine it with Papeete duvet thanks to the precence of snap buttons. The longevity of natural duvets is considerably superior to synthetic products. Perfectly washable at 40°C, a good drying with a soft thermostat will allow it to keep optimal comfort and keep the down intact. More details : • Filling in natural new down French white duck 80g/m2 • 90% down, 10% feathers • Greenfirst® anti-dust mite treatment (natural treatment, based on extracts of essential oils of lavender, lemon and eucalyptus) whose active ingredient is Geraniol. • TOG (heat index): 4.5 • Made in France • Percale fabric 91 threads/cm2 • 100% white combed cotton • Box stitching • Cotton piping finish • PAPEETE range can be combined together with snap buttons
Papeete Wellness Light Duvet
Pyrenex Papeete Light combinable duvet 80g/m2 natural filling withGreenfirst® anti-dust mite treatment.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, French white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• 100 % white percale combed cotton fabric 91 threads/cm2
• Pillows can be washed in a 5 kg drum washing machine.
• Comforters can be washed in a 15 kg drum machine, generally found at a cleaners.
• Wash at 40°C
• Don’t use too much soap.
• 5 or 6 rincings are necessary.
• Tumble-dry at a low temperature until the items are completely dry. TIP : to keep your duvet and pillow fluffy, place 3 tennis balls in the drum while drying.
- French white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.