All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Papeete Wellness Light Duvet
Pyrenex Papeete Light combinable duvet 80g/m2 natural filling withGreenfirst® anti-dust mite treatment.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
Softness, ultra-lightness and practicality are combined in the Pyrenex Papeete Wellness Light comforter. It is ideal in summer, when the temperature of your room is mild or even hot, but you still want to benefit from a very moderate heat and a very light comforter for your nights sleep. Its ultra-light duck down filling is also treated against dust mites, with the added safety of Greenfirst® treatment with essential oils. Whether you need it for a single or double bed, its snaps make it modular so you can combine it in winter, for example, with another comforter from the Papeete Wellness range, of a different weight. Responsible and sustainable purchase, it will therefore be with you throughout the seasons, for adults as well as for children.
MORE DETAILS :
• Ultra-light duvet
•Filling in natural new down French white duck 80g/m²
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• Greenfirst® anti-dust mite treatment (natural treatment, based on extracts of essential oils of lavender, lemon and eucalyptus) whose active ingredient is Geraniol
• TOG (heat index): 5.5
• Made in France
• Percale fabric 230 TC (91 threads/cm²)
• 100% white combed cotton
• Box stitching
• Cotton piping finish
• PAPEETE range can be combined together with snap buttons
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
Available sizes :
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, French white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• 100 % white percale combed cotton fabric 230 TC (91 threads/cm²)
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.