Pyrenex pillow natural filling.
Including €0.06 for ecotax
• Twill 100% white cotton
• Bourdon stitch finish
• Round ⌀38cm
• Filling: French duck feathers
• Twill 100% white cotton fabric
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows and cushions: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows and cushions washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better.
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme for a minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French duck down
No customer reviews for the moment.