The Pyrenex Sten down jacket is one of our best sellers in the Pyrenex range of padded winter jackets. With a unisex cut to suit all body types, raglan sleeves, a shiny water-repellent and windproof fabric and a double way puller, the Sten down jacket is the perfect embodiment of the sweet 90s revival. A wide choice of colours, always combined with our generous natural French down. This down jacket is highly breathable and will keep you warm in autumn and winter, no matter what.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -20°C to 0°C.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Vintage Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our women models are between 1m73 and 1m76 tall and wear size M
• Our men models are between 1m83 and 1m88 tall and wear size M
• The Sten down jacket has a regular cut
• Shiny taffeta, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.