A timeless sleeveless down jacket for winter and mid-season. The Pyrenex John vest is generously filled with our very own French natural down. Available in a wide range of colours: sober tones like khaki, black or brown, or very bright colours like orange, burgundy red or ocean blue. This unisex down jacket has a regular fit to suit all tastes and body shapes. Choose one or two sizes up for a more streetwear, oversized look. The large Pyrenex badge on the chest and the shiny, water-repellent French taffeta fabric complete this delicious vintage touch.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -5°C to +10°C.
• Front zip with undertabs.
• Two pockets with zips.
• Inside pockets with zip.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Vintage Pyrenex badge on left chest.
• Our women models are 1m74, 1m73, 1m75 and 1m76 tall and wear size M
• Our men models are 1m83,1m 84, 1m85 and 1m88 tall and wear size M
• The John down gilet has a regular cut
• Shiny taffeta, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down vests
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.