Including €0.12 for ecotax
With its original quilting reminiscent of down jackets, the Monaco plaid is made of a polyamide tube fabric and a natural down filling. Ultra light, its fabric is without apparent stitching, and its natural filling promises you beautiful cocooning evenings, whether in your living room, your bedroom or even your terrace. With its elegant design, it brings the touch of style that will make your home both cosy and stylish. Lighter than a blanket, enjoy its soft touch on your bed or sofa while being well protected from the cold.
MORE DETAILS :
• New French silver duck down filling 200g/m²
• 70% down, 30% feathers
• Made in France
• Tube fabric 100% polyamide 409 TC (161 threads/cm²)
• Double-stitched finish
• Unique sizing: 140x200cm
• Filling: new French silver duck -70% down / 30% feathers
• Fabric: 100% polyamide 409 TC (161 threads/cm²)
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.