An ultra-fashionable down jacket in collaboration with the Parisian label Roseanna. This women's bomber, filled with natural Pyrenex down, comes in a leopard print version for a wow effect! The loose, slightly oversized cut is perfect for any woman's wardrobe. The peach-effect mat taffeta fabric is 100% recycled, highly water-repellent and breathable. A must-have for this Autumn / Winter season.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to + 5°C.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with snaps.
• Four pockets with 2 zipped.
• Bottom and cuffs elasticated.
• Inside zip pocket.
• Pyrenex X Roseanna tone on tone badge on left sleeve.
• Our women models are 1m74 et 1m73 tall and both wear size 36
• The Friday down jacket has a loose cut, slighly oversize
• Recycled microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”, 100% recycled polyester, 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproofness 5 000 mm
• Breathable 5 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- short down jackets
- water repellent fabric
- breathable fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.