Made in fr
With its streamlined design, wrap-around hood, premium "Legend" down and seamless tube technology that limits cold spots, the Karla hooded down jacket is as discreet as it is top-of-the-range. Made entirely in our Saint-Sever factory, this down jacket is incredibly light yet extremely insulating, thanks to a filling with unrivalled loft. Its regular fit and sober colours make it a chic women's jacket that goes with every style. Each model is numbered for the season and signed by the person responsible for its assembly. The Pyrenex Experience with a capital E !
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to + 5°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Attached hood.
• Two pockets with invisible zip.
• Two inside pockets with one zipped
• Elasticated bottom and cuffs.
• Pyrenex big badge on left sleeve.
• Our women models are 1m73 and 1m76 tall and both wear size 36
• The Karla down jacket has a regular fit
• Tube technology fabric 18cm, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.