Designed in collaboration with Parisian apparel label Roseanna, the Talitha down jacket is a padded women's jacket that will never let you down in winter. Filled with Pyrenex natural down, it is ultra-warm and enveloping with its loose, slightly oversized cut. A real walking duvet with a drawstring waist to highlight your silhouette! Big pockets on the front and contrasting pullers give it that vintage/outdoor feel we love so much. The ultra-soft, windproof and water-repellent 'cotton touch' fabric completes the package, making this a jacket to wear season after season.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to + 5°C.
• Front zip with undertab.
• Windproof front tab with snaps.
• Fixed hood.
• Waist adjustable with cord and stoppers.
• Six pockets, four with zip and two with invisible snaps.
• Pyrenex X Roseanna tone on tone badge on left sleeve.
• Our women models are 1m74 et 1m73 tall and both wear size 36
• The Talitha down jacket has a loose cut, slighly oversize
• Nylon “cotton touch”, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
- breathable fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.