The Usko down jacket is a new addition to our range, entirely made in Saint-Sever. It is lighter than its big sisters Anton and Barry, so that you can benefit from Pyrenex's know-how in moderate temperatures. Everything has been thought out to guarantee warmth and lightness: quilting without stitching thanks to the tube fabric technology, an ultra-light French fabric, and the must: our Legend 1859 filling. This filling is the most voluminous in our range, the result of Pyrenex's high standards, totally dedicated to your comfort and protection.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to 5°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood with elastic and stoppers.
• Two pockets with attached flap.
• Two inside pockets with one zipped.
• Bottom and cuffs with elastic.
• Pyrenex big badge on left sleeve.