The Hudson alpinism down jacket is ideal for the mountains and the coldest weather while still remaining ultra-stylish in the city. The Hudson XP jacket is an iconic model in our outdoor range, thanks to it's high-performance, lightweight, warm and practical design. It is remarkably efficient in extreme cold with its Pyrenex one-of-a-kind natural down, which offers extraordinary insulating power. The highly water-repellent Pertex fabric ensures the best outdoor experience, keeping you dry even in light rain or snow.
Packable, it folds easily into its storage bag, making it easy to transport.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -30°C à - 10°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood with adjustable depth at back.
• One chest pocket with zip.
• Two pockets with zip and one inside pocket with zip.
• Two inside pockets with mesh.
• Cuffs with elastane tape.
• Elasticated bottom.
• Reflective logo on right cuff
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are between 1m83 and 1m88 tall and wear size M
• The Hudson down jacket has a regular cut, slightly fitted
• Ripstop QuantumPro PERTEX, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.