Pyrenex Accous light duvet 80g/m2 natural filling Pyrenean white duck down.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Accous duvet is very light and ensures perfect breathability. It will seduce you with its soft warmth, perfect for temperatures between 18 and 20°C. The fine cotton satin wrap provides an exquisitely soft feel.
Filled with 80g/m² of our Pyrenean white duck down selected from the best farms in the South West of France, this duvet is perfect for a cool summer or during mid-season.
The Accous duvet is dry-washable to avoid any damage of the filling and to preserve its natural filling power. This duvet is available in several sizes from 140x200 cm to 300x240 cm.
- Light duvet Pyrenex Accous 80g/m2
- Pure natural Pyrenean white duck down filling
- 100% down
- TOG (heat index): 5
- Made in France
- White satin fabric 150 threads/cm2
- Baffle-box stitch
- Heather grey piping finish
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, Pyrenean white duck down
• 100% down
• Fabric: 100% cotton white satin 108 g/cm2, 150 threads/cm2
• Dry cleaning
• Tumble-dry at a low temperature until the items are completely dry. TIP : to keep your duvet and pillow fluffy, place 3 tennis balls in the drum while drying.
- Pyrenean white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.