Clean and bold design with a practical and versatile approach. The Spoutnic men hooded down jacket is a Pyrenex must-have. Its clean, timeless and bold design, paired with a waterproof, breathable and matte mini ripstop fabric makes it a reliable and versatile winter jacket. The natural down filling has an IDFB-standard 750 cui/lb filling power for optimum protection against the cold.
A regulat fit to suit all your looks and needs, from streetwear to urban or more classic styles. The hood is removable and adjustable. The Spoutnic men down jacket is a durable piece, designed to last season after season: a jacket to wear, cherish and pass on!
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : +15°C to +5°C.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Removable hood, adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two fleece lined pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Bottom adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our models are between 1m83 and1m88 tall and wear size M
• The Spoutnic down jacket has a regular and classic cut
• Waterproof mini ripstop, 100% polyester, 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproofness 15 000 mm / Breathable 15 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- waterproof fabric
- removable hood
No customer reviews for the moment.