The Pyrenex Chinook XP Mountain Jacket is a padded jacket for men designed for mountaineering. It is composed of a first insulation layer against the outside cold with an 18 cm tube fabric and an extremely insulating natural down filling, and a second insulation layer made possible by a 4 cm tube fabric lining filled with Legend Pyrenex down. This product has been tested in real conditions by several French athletes. This model is sold with a storage bag and a compression bag.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to -30°C
• Water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip and undertab.
• Adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Hood depth adjustable at back with cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Brush tricot lining pockets.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Three inside pockets, including one with zip.
• Reflective logo on right cuff and Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.