Made in fr
Similar to the Anton down jacket, with a shorter design, the Barry puffer jacket is handmade in our Saint-Severfactory using our ancestral expertise and an exceptional "Legend 1859" down. With its warm, light natural down filling and water-repellent fabric using tube technology - which limits air inlets - you'll be able to face the winter cold peacefully.
The wrap-around hood with stand-up collar and elasticated hem and sleeves add extra protection to your outdoor activities. A regular fit to adapt to all body shapes, and sober colours make this garment one of our all-time winter favourites.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -20°C à + 0°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood.
• Two pockets with invisible zip.
• Two inside pockets with one zipped.
• Elasticated bottom and cuffs.
• Pyrenex big badge on left sleeve
• Our men models are 1m84 and 1m83 tall and wear size M
• The Barry down jacket has a regular fit
• Tube technology fabric 18cm, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.