Spoutnic Soft down jacket
Classic women's down jacket with removable hood, natural down and matt fabric.
The Spoutnic Soft down jacket, here in its version featuring breathable and water-repellent "peach-skin effect" soft fabric, is one of the iconic models of the autumn/winter women's collection. Its timeless cut suits all looks, thanks in particular to its removable hood, and makes it an essential part of the wardrobe. Very protective, the French natural down filling allows this padded women's jacket to provide optimal protection against the cold, wind and more generally the harshness of winter and mid-season.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Removable hood, adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36
• The Spoutnic down jacket has a regular / classic cut (slightly fitted).
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
- removable hood
No customer reviews for the moment.