The Audoubert down jacket is originally a men's mountaineering jacket designed in the 1970s. This model was inspired by the Pyrenean mountaineer Louis Audoubert who was the first technical advisor of Pyrenex. He opened many previously inaccessible routes in the Pyrenees and across the globe. The Audoubert down jacket is a re-edition of a historic jacket that accompanied him to the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Designed for everyday use in the coldest weather, this men's outdoor down jacket mixes authentic lines and vintage fabrics with a trendy, urban oversized look: it is ideal for use in sub-zero temperatures in the high mountains as well as in urban areas.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range : -10°C to -30°C
• Water repellent, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Double windproof front tab with snaps.
• Adjustable hood with cord and stoppers.
• Hood depth adjustable at back with cord and stoppers.
• Two double entry pockets with flaps and snaps with brush tricot lining pockets.
• Chest zipped pocket under the front tab
• Adjustable bottom with cord and stoppers.
• Two inside pockets, including one with zip.
• Pyrenex vintage badge on left sleeve.