Moorea Plus Duvet
Pyrenex Moorea Plus duvet temperate 150g/m² twin duvet in new white goose down from France
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The temperate Pyrenex Moorea Plus duvet 150g/m² is an ideal item for rooms with temperatures between 17 and 22°C. The quality of this duvet and its temperate warmth provide a feeling of absolute lightness for the sleeper. The Moorea Plus duvet will bring tenderness and lightness to your nights. This temperate duvet filled with white goose down features snaps buttons which are very practical to pair it with another Moorea duvet (Moorea or Moorea Plus) to accompany you all year round, especialy in winter.
More details :
• Duvet Moorea Plus 150g/m2
• New French white goose down fillings
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 7,5
• Made in France
• Moorea range that can be twinned by snap fasteners
• Satin 150 threads/cm².
• 100% combed cotton, white
• Tile stitching
• Grey satin piping finish
• Filling: New French White Goose - 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fabric: satin 150 threads/cm², 100% white combed cotton
• In laundries with 15kg drum machine.
• Do not overdose the soap.
• Wash at 40°C, 5 or 6 rinses are necessary.
• Machine drying, gentle thermostat, until completely dry.
• Tip: to give your duvet and pillow some extra bulk when drying, put 3 drying balls in the drum of your tumble dryer.
- French white goose down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.