169 grams of lightness*: the thin, ultra-technical Pico Down jacket for men is a Pyrenex innovation. Thanks to the lightness of our natural French "Legend" down and the use of a top-of-the-range 7D fabric (7 grams / 9000m of yarn), this thin padded jacket feels ultralight when worn without compromising on its insulating capacity! The fabric is ultra-thin while still durable thanks to its ripstop weave: it limits the extent of any snags or tears. Practical, it can be stored in its tone-in-tone storage bag and clipped to your belt or hiking bag with its snap hook. It can also be worn in town or as an under-layer under another jacket, for extra warmth and lightness.
*average weight measured on size
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : - 5°C à +10 °C
• Front zip puller and undertab.
• Two pockets.
• Elasticated bottom and cuffs.
• Pyrenex reflective logo on left sleeve.
• Reflective print on the right sleeve.
• Our men models are 1m83,1m 84, 1m85 and 1m88 tall and wear size M
• The Pico Down has a regular cut, slightly fitted
• Light Ripstop 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.