Parka matelassée Grenoble
€500.00 €625.00 -20%
Pyrenex is committed to sustainable development with the Phenix warm down jacket: 98% recycled materials, it is the symbol of our commitment to ever more responsible fashion. This involvement is already part of Pyrenex's DNA and its raison d'être, through the upcycling of a co-product of the food industry: our natural down, harvested locally, then washed, sorted and carefully selected to bring you all its benefits. This warm, insulating and breathable filling is highlighted in a down jacket adapted to cold weather, of good length, with a recycled polyester fabric. In addition to the fabric and down, the search for the best components from recycled materials helps make this trendy down jacket the spearhead of the Pyrenex collection in sustainable innovation.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -20°C to 0°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Pockets with invisible snap closure and brush
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Pockets liner in tricot lining.
• Two pockets with flap and two others closed by invisible snap and brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are 1m74 and 1m73 tall and both wear size 36
• The Phenix down jacket has a regular cut, slightly fitted
• 100% recycled polyester
• 100% polyester membrane
• Water resistant 10 000 mm
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP)800 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.