The Evolve down jacket is inspired by the iconic Audoubert mountaineering model. Its voluminous padding and generous hood give it a resolutely sportswear look. It offers optimum protection against the cold and harsh winter weather, while remaining fashionable. Its loose fit and vintage look, with large flap pockets, give it a casual, urban feel.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -20°C to 0°C.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood, adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two double entry pockets with flap and invisible snaps.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Vintage Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our men models are between 1m84 and 1m88 tall and wear size M
• The Evolve down jacket has a regular cut, slightly oversized
• Dull taffeta, 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.