Evolve down jacket
Doudoune enveloppante très chaude et isolante pour homme
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]With a style inherited from the iconic Audoubert mountaineering model, this men's down jacket has a resolutely sportswear look thanks to its voluminous quilting and generous hood. It protects you from the cold and harsh winter weather while remaining trendy enough to be worn in town. Its wide cut and vintage look with large flap pockets give it a casual and urban feel. This key piece of our Autumn/Winter collection has many other advantages: it is easy to wear and to combine with your winter looks, while remaining super comfortable, warm and breathable.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -20°C to 0°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood, adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two double entry pockets with flap and invisible snap.
• Fleece lined pocket.
• Two inside pockets with zip.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Vintage Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color="black"][vc_single_image image="800" border_color="grey" img_link_target="_self"][/vc_column][/vc_row]
• Our models are 1m85 et 1m88 tall and both wear size 36
• The Evolve down jacket has a regular cut, slightly oversized
• Mat taffeta, 100% polyamide
• Camo print 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.