Chic and urban men parka, natural down filling and water-repellent fabric.
The Andoni parka is a men's coat, ideal to wear in winter. This padded jacket is made with highly water-repellent gabardine fabric and offers a premium protection against the cold weather. This model is very similar to the Annecy Parka with the exception of being furless. It offers a refined, minimalist and chic cut.
• Indicative temperature range : from -10°C to 5°C
• Front closing with double way zip and undertab with snaps
• Highly water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Inside adjustable waist.
• Chest pocket with snaps.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m88 tall and wears size M
• The Andoni parka has a regular fit
• Gabardine, 100% polyester
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 10 000 mm, Breathable 10 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Filling power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- highly water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.