Morgan down jacket boy
Lightweight Pyrenex down jacket for boy
The Morgan Pyrenex boy's down jacket is a must-have in our mid-season jacket collection. Very light, water-repellent, breathable and packable in its storage pocket, the Morgan Pyrenex down jacket is ideal for outdoor outings from 15°C to 5°C thanks to its 100% French duck down.
• Indicative temperature range: from 15°C to 5°C.
• Zip front closure
• Two zipped hand pockets
• Elasticated cuffs and bottom of garment
• Pyrenex badge on the left sleeve
• Our boy model is 1m52 tall and wears size 12
• The Morgan boy down jacket has a regular straight cut
• Water-repellent taffeta
• 100% Polyamide
• Aquitaine natural duck down and feathers
• 90 % down / 10 % feathers
• Filling power (FP) 730 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.