Deyti down parka
Women's long parka made in ultra matt waterproof fabric, natural French down and real fur (removable).
The Deyti parka is a long padded down jacket for women. It is filled with natural French down and features genuine fur at hood (removable). The fabric of this parka is waterproof, made of 85% polyamide and 15% elastane. This model will protect you from the extreme cold down to -20°C. The cut of this jacket is very refined and provides a very feminine touch. This parka is one of our main autumn-winter 2020 new products for women. This model is available in several colours: black, navy blue and khaki.
• Indicative temperature range: 0°C to -20°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Windproof front placket with invisible snaps.
• Attached hood with removable fur.
• Two pockets with flaps, snaps and brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36
• The Deyti parka has a regular / classic cut, slightly fitted.
• Ultra matte
• 85% polyamide, 15% elasthane
• Waterproof 8 000 mm, Breathable 8 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down(90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Removable real fur at hood, 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis
• Saga fur (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- highly water repellent fabric
- genuine fur
No customer reviews for the moment.