The Elaura down jacket for women offers incomparable comfort. Its puffy collar and oversized "A" cut are a subtle combination of protection, femininity, fashion and practicality. This padded jacket is water-repellent, breathable and protects from the cold down to -5°C. New addition to the 20-21 collection, it is an essential part of the women's wardrobe for this winter.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent, breathable fabric
• Front opening with zip and snaps.
• Large collar closed by snaps.
• Two pockets with zip and brushed tricot lining.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Elastiqued cuffs and bottom.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36
• The Elaura down jacket has a regular / classic design with a slightly oversized cut.
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls